Thursday, May 3, 2007

Karma

Does Karma truly exist? I hear this evil word daily now that poker is in my life. I believe in living right and doing right, but let's face it we're not all perfect. I do screw up from time to time but am I punished for it by bad karma? I feel that I am very blessed with a beutiful family, great friends, and so on and so forth and I feel that my luck is not that bad...but could it be better? If I didn't needle someone on the rail so hard or made fun of the occasional mullett in wal-mart could this boost my positive karma (or could I use +EV, Tim...lol)? If this is possible I will make a conscious effort to slow down on the "neverminding" on FT, or the "ha ha he he" when I find myself wanting to laugh at someone else's misfortunes. Don't get me wrong, I think I am a nice guy for the most part. I am caring and loving to those that are close to me and that I care about, but I have another side like everyone else. Can I shut this off completely?

Please share your thoughts on my debatable question...Is there such a thing as Karma? If so, how does one control, if possible, the outcome of good or bad karma?

TY and GL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

karma is a true


factor in all aspects of life i believe,
"do good things(good things happen ) do bad things(bad things happen)"
I think life is just that simple ' however, im not sure how that karma relates to poker but I sure wouldent want to test the theory.
gl in all you future endevores

Anonymous said...

http://www.onlinepokerconspiracy.com/