Thursday, May 17, 2007

Hello All!

It's been a few since my last blog but there is really nothing much that has been going on. I did enjoy thetrooper's latest entry and it made me think of a few things. The main thing that jumped out at me is the fact that "us poker players" seem to have POKER on the brain all the time. All of the hands we have seen and either played perfectly or how we would have played differently. How we saw someone play a hand and what you would have done to change the outcome...so and so's obv. tale, betting patterns....so on blah blah blah...u get the point. Each night when I close my eyes in bed I go thru all hands I remeber from that day and think of ways I could have played them differently in any given situation. So much like trooper says, I find myself eating, sleeping, dreaming the game (and my gf reminds me every f'n day too).

If you know me then you know I love my family esp. my lil Tyler. He is my world. All parents say that but I sincerely believe he is the absolute best thing that can and will EVER happen to me. This kid is amazing and I love him with everything I have. I seem, at least in my eyes, to balance my family life and poker pretty well, but even when I am home chillin' I am online fiddling around playin or railing.

So is there a world without POKER?

No comments: