Tuesday, April 24, 2007

WTF is going on here??????

why is it BAD poker play tends to always result in good fortune? Not necessarily a bad player all the time but BAD PLAY in general. I have never said that I play "perfect" poker, but dammit I make good decisions 99.99999% of the time and I find myself losing a lot of races, not only in KEY situations, but in normal everyday play. It's not like a coin flip all the time preflop nor post, but I mean my 60/40 and 3 to 1 or better's are a "race" in my eyes. I can assure you I am on the losing end of racing whether it be preflop all-in's where I am a huge fav. or 50/50 at worst(and I am almost always ahead even short stacked) and I find myself mentally fighting off what ever outs I have against me.

Oh poker Gods WTF is going on here??????

No comments: